What we do
Distributor and channel partner providing innovative molecular analyses to clinical and research laboratories in the Nordic region since 1975. Techtum offices are located in Umeå, Stockholm (Nacka) and Skåne.
Techtum Lab AB delivers smarter reagents, consumables and instruments for customers in research and diagnostics.
Additionally Techtum also deliver our own platform for sample preparation for screening of MRSA in hospitals.
Wide knowledge in diagnostic microbiology, qPCR/PCR, digital PCR, NGS, extraction, liquid handling robots and biobanking equipment.
Techtum was founded in 1975 (Technology Team Umeå) by four product developers from Pharmacia Fine Chemicals (now GE Healthcare). Techtum Lab AB is since March 21, 2011 a subsidiary of AlphaHelix Molecular Diagnostics AB.
Our business areas and portfolio
- PCR and qPCR instruments reagents
- NGS DNA and RNA library prep kits
- Strips, plates and tubes for PCR, qPCR and NGS
- Single cell applications
- Molecular diagnostics – IVD solutions
- Clinical and veterinary point of care instruments
- Biobanking products and consumables
- Extraction and purification kits for DNA, RNA and proteins
- Speedvac systems and robotic consumables
- Heating block cycler tests
We always put the customer first. Our main philosophy is to help our customers find the right product. Our knowledgeable staff will ensure that you get the right product, contracts and deliveries to suit you and ensure that you are also satisfied with the products afterwards. Our TechtumTrygg concept makes you always feel safe.
The service organization of Techtum Lab
Our engineers offer qualified service to our customers in the Nordic countries, including all major hospitals in Sweden (they all have service agreements with us).