Automatic Roll Heat Sealer – plate sealer
The perfect solution for automated heat sealing of microplates, PCR plates, assay plates and storage plates used in medium to high-throughput or full automation applications. A true walk-away system, the a4S Automatic Roll Heat Sealer enables up to 5,000 perfect seals without manual user intervention.The main advantages of the a4S Automatic Roll Heat Sealer are that the instrument offers unrivaled sealing performance and consistency, it’s easy to integrate into robotic systems and it requires no air supply.
- The main advantage of the a4S is that it does not require an air supply, which gives it the flexibility to be used on standard lab benches as a stand-alone unit, or integrated within a robotic set‑up
- The sealer’s rapid heating element enables a fast start-up, and the stand-by function saves energy when the unit is not in use
- The a4S sealer is compatible with a wide range of SBS footprint plates, including all PCR plate formats from 96 well to 1536 well, assay plates, deep well storage plates and microplates
- Varying plate heights, from 3mm to 60mm can be accommodated with minimal adjustments of the instrument
- Plates are presented in portrait format and the plate position on the shuttle allows good access for robotic integration
- Rolls with a width of between 75-85mm can be loaded in either of two roll positions, depending on roll length and available space, enabling the entire instrument to fit under the gantry of most liquid handling robots
- The width and length of the applied seals are set to precisely cover an SBS footprint plate without interfering with plate stacking
- The seal position can be adjusted to give an overhang at one end of the plate to facilitate ease of seal removal
Download product sheet and brochures for more detailed compatibility.
Allowing for the sealing of individually accessible wells and tubes
Read more via the manufacturer’s homepage.