ACSIA NGS Edition – LibPrep
The solution to automate the library preparation step for NGS and the PCR/qPCR plate setup.
The library preparation step is one of the key steps in NGS processes, but despite the continuing technological advancement in high-throughput sequencing, it is still very long and repetitive. Which prompted the research community to turn to automation. This robot greatly improves the quality of preparations thanks to better reproducibility and frees up technician time.
- Magnetic beads manipulation module based on patented technology APIM (Attraction Point by Induced Magnetization)
- Easily interchangeable pipettes
- High precision automate managed by intelligent and very innovative software
- Innovative SMT technology allowing intelligent reuse of tips without risk of cross-contamination during your manipulations
- Pre-programmed protocols to perform library preparation
- Protective enclosure with UV
- Significantly reduced process costs
- Protocols avalaible for many kits
- One of the best quality/price ratios on the market
Available automation protocols