BIOplastics Opti-Seal (157300) provides an alternative sealing option for EU plates. The EU Opti-Seal film is non-pierce-able and can be easily removed after the (q)PCR reaction is performed. Pressure applied by the heated lid of the thermal cycler is used to keep the seal well closed during thermal cycling. Opti-Seal generates excellent results and is designed and tested to be used in Real-Time PCR applications. To use Opti-Seal on strips or parts of plates only, the Opti-Seal Tear Off optical adhesive film (157400) with 8 strip tear off option is recommended. The perforations in this type of Opti-Seal allow easy sealing of strips and partial plates.
- Alu-Seal Sealing Sheet
- EU Indented flat cap plate 96 format
- EU Optical wide area 96 Transformer ™ Model cap plate with wide area indented flat caps
- EU Optical wide area 96 cap plate with wide area indented flat caps
- Laser Mark coded Opti-Seal Optical Sealing Sheet
- Opti-Seal Optical Sealing Sheet
- Opti-Seal Optical Sealing Sheet, with perforation
Caps for PCR tubes & tube strips
The Tear Off Cap Strip Mat is designed and optimized for PCR and qPCR applications and the extra robust cap strips are barely attached to each other. One or more individual cap-strips can be easily torn off. For closure of all BIOplastics type (q)PCR tube strips and plates.
- 8-Cap Strip with Single attached Optical indented wide area caps
- 8-Cap Strip-matt with Cut-able in any direction Optical Wide area indented flat caps
- 12-Cap Strip-matt with Cut-able in any direction Optical Wide area indented flat caps
- 96-cap Strip-matt with Cut-able in any direction Optical Wide area indented flat caps
- 96-format cap plate with Optical Wide area
Download product sheet and brochures for more detailed compatibility.
Here you can find your product by selecting a product category or by using the search functionality below