This reagent is used for the qualitative detection of Novel-Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), by using the Crossing Priming Amplification (CPA) technology to detect specific ORF1ab gene and N gene sequences of Novel-Coronavirus(2019-nCoV). Through specific amplification primers, specific fluorescent probes and DNA polymerases with high activity of reverse transcriptase and chain displacement characteristic, the reaction system can complete the specific amplification process of novel coronavirus fragments in constant temperature at one time. The fluorescence signal is detected by adaptive equipment and real-time fluorescence curve is automatically generated.
- Fast: “sample in, result out” in 55 minutes.
- Accurate: sensitivity of 98%, specificity of 95.4%.
- Specification: 20 tests/kit
- Applicable Equipment: EasyNAT® Nucleic Acid Amplification and Detection Analyzer
- Storage Conditions: 2℃~8℃
- Transportation Conditions: -25℃~30℃
- Shelf Life: 6 months
Read more at manufacturer’s homepage.