This reagent is used for the qualitative detection of Monkeypox virus, by using the Crossing Priming Amplification (CPA) technology to detect specific monkeypox gene sequences. Through specific amplification primers, specific fluorescent probes and DNA polymerases with high activity of reverse transcriptase and chain displacement characteristic, the reaction system can complete the specific amplification process of monkeypox virus fragments in constant temperature at one time. The fluorescence signal is detected by adaptive equipment and real-time fluorescence curve is automatically generated.
- Fast: “sample in, result out” in 55 minutes.
- Accurate: sensitivity of 98%, specificity of 95.4%.
- Specification: 20 tests/kit
- Applicable Equipment: EasyNAT® Nucleic Acid Amplification and Detection Analyzer
- Storage Conditions: 2℃~8℃
- Transportation Conditions: -25℃~30℃
- Shelf Life: 6 months
Download Brochure_EasyNAT Monkeypox Virus_EN_v.1
Read more at manufacturer’s homepage.