HTL Mini Microcentrifuge is designed and dedicated to a wide range of applications in medical, veterinary, biochemical and other laboratories where constituents of investigated materials are to be separated under the effect of centrifugal force. The product is supplied with rotors and adapters to accommodate 0.2, 0.25, 0.5, 1.5 and 2 mL tubes as well as 0.2 mL strips and individual tubes. The standard and strip rotors are easily interchanged.
- Easy to operate – a switch on the side of the centrifuge starts and stops the operation
- Lightweight, compact design is the perfect solution for field work
- Conveniently located on/off button
- Supplied with both standard microtube and strip tube rotors
- Rubber support keeps the centrifuge in its place during work
- Translucent lid enables work observation
- Maximum Capacity: 8 x 1.5/2.0 mL tubes or 4 x 0.2 mL strip tubes
- Maximum speed/RCF: 6,000 rpm
- Acceleration 2,000 x g
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.9 x 5.9 x 4.6 in. (15 x 15 x 11.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.65 lbs. (1.2 kg)
Download product sheet and brochures for more detailed compatibility.
Read more via manufacturer’s home page!