The QuickGene Mini is a semi-automatic extraction instrument which has a variety of reaction kits to isolate DNA and RNA from tissue, blood, and cultured cells; (200 μL blood, 1-48 samples).
Quickgene Mini is a compact personal extraction system for rapid Nucleic Acid Extraction and Purification of DNA or RNA from a variety of samples. The QuickGene isolation device utilizes an ultra thin polymer membrane for efficient capture of nucleic acids. As a result, this novel technology allows for isolation of high quality and purity of RNA or DNA with high yields, suitable for a wide range of applications.
The systems are capable of processing 8 or 48 samples with volumes up to 0.2mL.
• Isolation of total RNA from Tissue
• Isolation of total RNA from Cultured cells
• Isolation of total RNA from Leukocytes
• Isolation of total RNA from Bacteria
• Isolation of total RNA from Virus
• Isolation of Genomic DNA from Whole Blood
• Isolation of Genomic DNA from Tissue
• Isolation of DNA from Food