|Certifications||UL Listed to US and Canadian requirements. CE marked|
|Holds||Accommodates up to 200 x 1.5 mL tubes, 30 x 15 mL tubes, 48 x 50 mL tubes, 20 micro well plates and 8 Deepwell plates. Other rotor options available to accommodate a variety of tubes, vials and plates.|
|Includes||Diaphragm pump, cold trap and vacuum gauge|
|Max. Vacuum||<10 Torr (13 mbar, 1.3k Pa)|
|Shipping Weight (English)||250 lb.|
|Shipping Weight (Metric)||113 kg|
|Temperature Range (Metric)||Ambient (17°C to 32°C) to 80°C|
|Chamber Material||PTFE-coated Aluminum|
|Description||SpeedVac SPD2030 Integrated Vacuum Concentrator (rotor- order separately)|
|Electrical Requirements||230 V 50 Hz|
|Weight (Metric)||94 kg|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||31 x 28 x 19 in. (79 x 71 x42 cm)|
SpeedVac Vacuum Concentrators
Centrifugation + Vacuum + Heat = SpeedVac System
Dry and concentrate aqueous or non-aggressive samples with speed and efficiency with Thermo Scientific™ Savant SPD1030 and SPD2030 Integrated SpeedVac™ Systems and kits. Fully integrated for fast installation, programming. Ideal for drying DNA/RNA precipitates, PCR samples, proteins, enzyme, HPLC fractions in plates or tubes in water/ethanol or isopropanol and other organic solvents.
- Plug and play installation: Integrated solution includes a concentrator, oil-free vacuum pump and cold trap all integrated in one unit. No tubing connections needed.
- Intuitive and user friendly program digital display which allows use of three preset programs and ability to create three customizable programs to set heat, run time, ramp rate and vacuum level for efficient operation.
- Wide variety of rotors to support sample format from micro tubes, vials and microplates to 250-ml flasks
- Audible alarm to alert user when operation is finished
- Kits are available, which includes the integrated system and rotor
Techtum has sold and serviced Speedvac systems since the 1970’s!
Centrifugal vacuum concentration is a unique method used for removing solvents from samples to concentrate or dry biological and non-biological materials, residues, solutes and analytes, for qualitative and quantitative analysis (chemical, biochemical, bioassay, immunoassay, and instrumental methods).
Read more at Thermo Fisher’s website.
Vacuum concentrators allow evaporation through heat, centrifugation, and vacuums, to enable the removal of concentrating samples and solvents all while ensuring sample integrity. These concentrators are extremely useful in situations where strong acids and bases in combinatorial chemistry are present.